Registered Nurse - Atlanta, GA
MedZed is re-imagining the house call.
Seeking energetic, experienced nurses for house-calls for children and adults in the Atlanta area. Flexible scheduling, super simple charting, fun atmosphere. Must have strong computer skills, strong physical assessment skills (experience with otoscope a plus), and willingness to pitch in.
MedZed nurses serve as the hands of community physicians, providing personalized care in the patient’s home. MedZed nurses perform an initial assessment, and then connect to the off-site physician who will lead a thorough examination using state of the art technology. MedZed nurses are equipped to perform rapid diagnostic testing (i.e. flu, strep, urinalysis) as needed. MedZed nurses are uniquely positioned to deliver high quality care in a unique and forward-thinking environment.
You are not required to be in a certain location waiting for an appointment. We service all of Metro Atlanta.
MedZed is currently recruiting Family, Adult, and Geriatric nurses with the following profile:
- Ability to demonstrate urgency and be results oriented with “can-do” attitude
- Valid RN License in the State of Georgia
- Up to date CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable and clean vehicle
- Up to date immunization records
- Prefer Certified Nurses (ANCC, PNCB, etc.)
- Urgent/Emergent care experience is a plus
- Specialized or technical knowledge required:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to confidently and accurately communicate history and initial assessment
- Strong physical assessment skills
- Work well in collaborative environment
- This is a startup. A hands-on attitude and willingness to chip in where necessary are critical. Individual must be creative, pragmatic, and organized
MedZed, LLC is a technology and healthcare company founded in 2014, partnering with delivery systems and insurers to enhance care. The company is “re-imagining the house call,” connecting doctors with their patients in the comfort of their home. MedZed’s combination of caregiver plus technology allows a complete remote doctor-patient encounter even for complex patients. The unique combination of service and technology allows the company to provide excellent medical care, unparalleled patient experience, and lower overall healthcare costs. We help high risk patients stay healthy at home, avoiding ER visits and hospital stays. The company is currently delivering its program in Georgia and California. We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a smoke-free workplace.