Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Atlanta, Los Angeles or San Francisco
MedZed is re-imagining the house call. Will you innovate with us?
MedZed is a fast paced, startup organization focused on inspiring and enabling better health. MedZed utilizes technology to serve patients and bring healthcare to hard to reach complex patients. We partner with health plans and managed care organizations allowing high-risk patients to be treated in place, we see patients where they live. The use of technology enables us to deliver a new team-based primary care model.
This position will help build cloud and mobile applications in the Health IT space to enable our healthcare delivery model that is yielding better medical care, better patient and clinician experience, and lower healthcare costs.
- We’re building configurable and scalable cloud application using the Force.com platform to serve high request volumes and maintain service levels to satisfy our customers.
- We are product and process focused.
- We are a Salesforce shop, so Salesforce platform experience is a must in order to be successful
- We are an agile shop, we pair program, test-drive all code, and work at a sustainable pace. We manage our sprints and calculate our velocity. We hold regular retrospectives to improve our development process.
- We have a solid client base and are planning to roll out our healthcare services in multiple states.
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience developing and deploying production web applications on the Force.com or equivalent platform.
- 2+ years of SFDC development experience (Object design, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL & SOSL, APIs)
- Salesforce 401 and 501 active certifications and/or equivalent Trailhead badges.
- Expert in implementing Salesforce security model, data visibility, developing reports, dashboards, workflows, processes, triggers, customizing and configuring the SFDC application
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design Frameworks
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Work well with small remote teams
- Strong communication, and technical writing skills
- Github profile or link to open source work
- Continuous integration experience using Jenkins and Selenuim.
- Experience with HIPAA and HL7-compliant applications
- Previous startup, small business experience
We are looking for someone that enjoys
- Hybrid approach to development testing and QAing your own code
- Bringing large-scale, complex systems from concept to production
- Advocating unit testing and test-driven development
- Architecting applications in Salesforce by leveraging as much functionality out of the box as possible.